A quick step by step guide to bulk kit mapping in SelluSeller.
If the KITs are already created on marketplace and your connect the marketplace with SelluSeller, individual SKU from that KIT will get synced in SelluSeller.
You need to map these KITs in SelluSeller using the bulk kit mapping file.
1) Sign into SelluSeller. Go to the 'Catalogue' tab.
2) Click on the upward arrow (Bulk Actions) button. Go to the 'Bulk kit mapping' option.
Click on the download file option.
3) Update all the required details in the excel file. Go to 'Bulk kit mapping' under the Bulk actions tab. Click on the 'Upload' button.
4) A pop window appears for uploading the file. Import the updated details file and click on 'Upload'.
Managing Stocks/ATP for bundle products:
- The available stock of a bundle product is calculated by dividing the available stock for each of its individual products/components by the bundle quantity of those components, rounding down to the nearest whole number and then selecting the lowest number. For example: There are two simple products in Anchanto OMS i.e. iPhone XS with available stock of 10 and AirPods with available stock of 20.
- Once you've created the bundle, Anchanto OMS will calculate its stock with the method mentioned at the beginning of the article. In this case, the available stock of the bundle would be 10.
- User can't manage the quantity of bundle product directly. user can adjust inventory levels of components in order to have a new available stock of the bundle.
Hope this answers your question.