A quick guide to list a new product on a marketplace in SelluSeller.
You can easily list a new product on a marketplace through SelluSeller.
1) Sign into SelluSeller. Go to the 'Catalogue' tab.
2) Click on the 'Add product' button. The basic information page opens.
3) Click on 'Product' under 'Select Product Type'
4) Fill all the basic SKU information in 'Step 1'.
5) You can view the images dimensions, acceptable format and limitation while uploading images. You can simply drag & drop images on to the Product Images section. Alternatively, you may click on the browse button to upload images from your local system.
6) Click on 'Save Draft' to save all the details.
7) In 'Step 2', you can select all the sales channels stores where you want to list the product and their respective categories.
8) Select the required fields and click on 'Start listing' button to list your products.
- Inventory SKU: Select the SKU which was added in Inventory module. Or Click on Create New button if SKU not added in Inventory.
- Enter Channel SKU: ISKU will be default, if required user can change SKU for specific marketplace store. Which will reflect on marketplace.
- Channel Product Name: Product Name which was entered while creating new iSKU.
- Pricing (MRP): Maximum Retail Price , Selling Price: Enter if required.
- Images: Can be upload for specific marketplace up to 9 images. Max size is 2MB each with dimension of 800x800 px in JPG or JPEG format.
- Select Sales Channel where product need to be listed and tag category.
- Add Description: Add detailed description of product with Image & HTML formats.
- Add Mandatory Attributes: Depend upon marketplace. (Lazada & Shpee have most mandatory attributes)
- The package information to be added in the numeric value and no other characters should appear in it.
- Add Optional Attributes if any
Hope this answers your question.