A quick step by step guide to creating group/variation products in bulk in SelluSeller.
You can easily list group products on the marketplace of your choice in bulk. Here, Group Products refer to multiple variations of the same product. For e.g. a group of same T-Shirt in different colors or sizes.
To list products in group in bulk,
1) Sign into SelluSeller. Go to the 'Catalogue' tab.
2) Click on the upward arrow (Bulk Actions) button. Go to the 'Bulk product upload' option.
Click on the export file option.
3) A pop up for bulk product upload appears. Select the required Marketplace and the category. Click on 'Generate'.
4) Update the required details in the file. Add all the variations with details and mention the same code under "Group Code"
For eg. ProductA, ProductB and ProductC these are variations then mention GRPABC for all three products / SKU
5) Go to 'Bulk Product Upload' under the Bulk actions tab. Click on the 'Upload' button.
6) A pop window appears for uploading the file. Select the required marketplace and category. Attach the updated file and click on 'Upload'.
7) Your group products have successfully been uploaded.
Hope this answers your question.