A step by step guide to create promotions in SelluSeller.
To create promotion in SelluSeller,
Login to SelluSeller and go to the 'Promotions' tab. Click on the 'Create Promotion' button.
2. We have following promotions:
- Percentage Discount: Use this when you want to apply percentage value of Selling Price of product(s) as Discount. e.g. 10% discount on all Apparels.
- Absolute Discount: Use this when you want to apply fixed value of Selling Price of product(s) as Discount. e.g. $20 discount on all Apparels.
- Gift with Purchase: Use this when want to give away a product free on purchase of other product in any combination. e.g. BUY 02 Phones GET 01 Spreaker free.
- Pre-booking Promotion: Use this to start collecting pre-orders for a product even if you don't have inventory yet. This can be used when you are launching new products and want to pre-book orders for the same. e.g. Pre-orders for mobile phone before nationwide launch on 10th December
- Flash Sale: Use this to allocate available stock to individual sales channels.
e.g. If you have 10 units of a product, you can dedicate 8 units for channel X and the remaining 2 for rest all the channels.
Click on respective promotion button which you wish to create.
3. Enter Promotion Name, select criteria and enter Promotion Description.For instance: Criteria: Categories.
4. Now you can select Marketplace for which you want to apply this promotion. Select start date, Start time, end date and end time. Based on selected criteria, select the category. You can also select more that one category.
5. Enter the discount value and click on the 'Create Promotions' button.
6. You will receive confirmation message that Promotion is successfully created.
Hope this answers your question.