A quick guide to get API keys for Magento 1.x
The following mentioned process can be followed for -
To get the API Key-
1.Login to Magento 1.x Admin Panel
2. First, you need to add an API role. Log in to the Magento Admin Panel and navigate to System > Web Services > Roles.
3. Create a new API role: This page lists the current API roles. If there are none yet, click on Add New Role.
4. Enter role name. This can be anything of your choice. Just make sure it is descriptive enough for yourself.
5. The second tab on the left (Role Resources) allows you to select which resources should be available for users with this role. Select All.
6. Create a new API User: Add user that makes the use of Role created earlier. Enter the First Name, Last Name and Email. Create your own Api key. Make sure that the User Name and Api Key are secure.
7. The second tab on the left is User Role. Here you can select the role that you created earlier.
Hope this answers your question!
Connect your webstore built on Magento 1.x with the SelluSeller App now!