Below are the steps you can follow to connect your Tokopedia Seller Account with SelluSeller,
1. Share your store URL with the SelluSeller support team. This is required to bind your Tokopedia shop with SelluSeller to sync your shop data from Tokopedia to your SelluSeller account.
2. Once the SelluSeller support team bind the Tokopedia shop with SelluSeller, you will receive an confirmation email from the Tokopedia on your registered email id.
3. The email will have a confirmation link and Shop ID for the connection. You need to click on 'Confirm' first and use the Shop ID to connect with SelluSeller.
4. You can also request for FS ID, Client ID & Client Secret from SelluSeller support team once you have the Shop ID with you.
5. Login to SelluSeller & navigate to Integrations.
6. Click on Add Store and Search and select the Tokopedia to Start Integration.
7. Fill in the required credentials that you received in pervious steps to connect with SelluSeller.
As per limitation from Tokopedia, only Power and Official Tokopedia stores can be connected with SelluSeller.
Hope this answers your question!
Integrate your Tokopedia marketplace with SelluSeller App now