To ensure the smooth transition, we recommend to go through the below prerequisites before you connect your QuickBooks account with you SelluSeller.
- Set up a Chart of Accounts in Quickbooks online.
- Create your customize accounts under Revenue, Expense (Cost of goods sold), and Current Asset type, if you wish to have a bifurcated view of your finances in Quickbooks online. Note that all these accounts will be available in SelluSeller as soon as you authorize the connection. Once you select these accounts under respective account types, your new order and product details will be synced with the respective accounts.
- Make sure the base currency in SelluSeller and Quickbooks online is the same. If there is a difference, the cost price of all inventory products created through SelluSeller will remain the same, and will not get converted in Quickbooks online.
- The details of orders & newly created products will flow only from SelluSeller to Quickbooks online. The reverse flow is not available.
- If you sell across multiple countries and your products are available for purchase in multiple currencies, add all these currencies in Quickbooks online before you proceed with connecting your Quickbooks online account with SelluSeller. To enable the option and add the currencies on Quickbooks online, navigate to Settings>> Account and Settings>>Advanced>>Currency.
- We recommend you to consult with your accounting team before connecting SelluSeller with your Quickbooks online account.