If there are Duplicated Seller SKUs / SKU ID in the Marketplace, the product listing count may not match between the Marketplace and Anchanto OMS (SelluSeller).
When syncing products from the Marketplace to Anchanto OMS (SelluSeller), in case of duplicate SKU codes only the first SKU listing will be synced, and the second SKU will not be synced as it is identified as a duplicate by the system.
User is recommended to Go to the Catalouge Module "Unsync tab" and perform the activities as given below
- Ensure that each SKU code / ID is unique in the Marketplace and delete any duplicate SKUs from the relevant Marketplace.
- If there is a parent ID mismatch, confirm if the SKU code has been updated correctly in the Marketplace. Check for any possible duplicate SKUs on the Marketplace.
- If there is a variation ID mismatch, confirm if the SKU code has been updated correctly in the Marketplace. Check for any possible duplicate SKUs on the Marketplace.
- Check the product type on the Marketplace and ensure that it is consistent across all platforms.
- The product may not sync due to some mandatory details being missing in the Marketplace listing.
- If a user has used the same SKU code as both the Parent SKU code (for a Group Product) and Variation SKU code (for a Single Product), the SKU code needs to be changed to sync the product.
- Ensure that your marketplace is connected with the Anchanto OMS
Please be advised that if the product has already been listed on a marketplace, it needs to be synced with Anchanto OMS. However, creating one more product on OMS will result in duplicated SKU IDs.
To sync the product, user can click on "Sync Products" available on the Integration module for the required marketplace.
Note - The SKU should be activated on the marketplace
Currently the 'Unsync' tab captures the erroneous products for Lazada, Shopee and Shopify sales channel. Stay tuned for more updates on the upcoming sales channels.
Please find below the attached video link for your reference -