Below are the restrictions that have been communicated by Shopee today for the 11/11 sale.
Check out their website for more information.
Shopee's 11.11 Big Sale is back and it's BIGGER than ever!
As we anticipate high-traffic spikes, we will carry out a platform service optimisation plan from 10 November 2021, 10.00 pm to 12 November 2021, 1.00 am to ensure a smooth user experience.
The Service Optimisation Plan will cause delays for the following Seller Centre functions:
- Arranging shipment and printing air waybills.
- Creating or editing product listings.
- Managing shop decorations.
Sellers are advised to follow the best practices below for a seamless selling experience.
Best Practices during the 11.11 Big Sale
- Avoid using Mass Ship and Mass Download shipping documents for multiple orders, especially during peak hours, i.e. 12AM Midnight Madness, 11AM Rush Hour, 12PM Free Shipping Hours, and 8PM 111% Coins Cashback Hours.
- Create or edit product listings before 10.00 pm on 10 November 2021 to get ready for the 11.11 Big Sale campaign.
- Manage Shop Decorations before 10.00 pm on 10 November 2021.
If the issues persist for the above Seller Centre functions from 12 November 2021 onwards, sellers can reach out to our Customer Service Team at email@example.com, or their respective Relationship Managers for further support and assistance.