Here are the frequently asked questions for the Pending Orders Tab.
Q1. What is the Pending Orders tab?
- The Pending Orders tab is a feature of the Anchanto OMS that has been improved to streamline the order creation and synchronization process. It serves as a temporary holding area for all orders that are synced from connected sales channels. These orders will be automatically transferred from the Pending Orders tab to the New Orders tab after undergoing necessary checks in a 5-minute interval cycle.
Q2. What is the reason for my orders being displayed in the Pending Orders tab in OMS?
- The Pending Orders tab is a new feature introduced to enhance the order creation and syncing process in Anchanto OMS. All new orders that are synced from connected sales channels will appear in the Pending Orders tab to undergo necessary checks before automatically moving to the New Orders tab for further order processing.
Q3. Why can't I process orders that are in Pending status?
- The Pending Orders tab and status in Anchanto OMS are designed to streamline the order sync and creation process, and the system applies necessary checks before allowing order processing. This includes verifying if the order is unpaid, if OMS has all the SKUs and stock of all products in the order, and if any promotions created in Anchanto OMS need to be applied. Hence, OMS users are not allowed to process orders in this stage. However, you can process these orders once they are moved to the New Orders tab under Ready for pick up status in Anchanto OMS.
Q4. Does the Pending Orders status only include unpaid orders?
- No, the Pending Orders status includes all new orders synced from connected sales channels to Anchanto OMS.
Q5. When will the orders from the Pending tab move to the New Orders tab?
- Anchanto OMS will move these orders every 5-minute interval. If the orders are moved to the New Orders tab, the system will run the next cycle in the next 5 minutes, covering all newly synced orders in this interval period.
Q6. What happens if the orders in the Pending tab are cancelled on the marketplace?
- The orders will be moved from the Pending Orders tab to the Cancelled Orders tab in Anchanto OMS.
Q7. Will orders from all stores appear in the Pending Orders tab or only selected sales channels?
- Orders from following sales channels will appear in the Pending Orders tab,
Lazada – All country
Magento 1.x & 2.x
Shopee – All country
Zalora – All country
Qoo10 – All Country
Q8. Can I opt-out if I do not want my orders to appear in the Pending Orders tab?
- No, the Pending Orders tab is part of the system's structure, and users cannot opt-out of this process.
Q9. Will the Pending Orders be synced to Anchanto WMS or my own ERP/WMS/other system?
- No, the orders that appear under the Pending Orders tab will not be synced to Anchanto WMS or any external system, as the status is used by Anchanto OMS to apply certain checks required to process the orders and move them to the New Orders tab. Once the orders are in the "Ready for Pickup" status in Anchanto OMS, such orders will be synced to Anchanto WMS or the connected external system.
Q10. Can I export the Pending Orders in Excel?
- No, currently the option is not available in the OMS system but it is part of our future product release. We will inform you once it is available in the system.
Q11. Will the Pending Orders appear in the Sales Orders report?
- No, it will not appear in the Sales order report until those are move to the New Orders tab.
Q12. Will the Pending Orders be captured in the Dashboard analytics?
- No, the Pending Orders will not be included in the Dashboard analytics until it moves to the New Orders tab.
Q13. Is it possible to retrieve Pending Orders through the API?
- No, Pending Orders will not be available through any API in Anchanto OMS. These orders can only be synced once they are moved to the New Orders tab under Ready for pickup status in Anchanto OMS.
Q14. Will return orders be included in the Pending Orders tab when synced to Anchanto OMS?
- No, return orders will not appear in the Pending Orders tab. Only new orders that need to be processed and delivered to the buyer will be synced and shown in the Pending Orders tab.
Q15. What should I do if my orders are not being moved from Pending to the New Orders tab?
- If you notice any orders not being moved from Pending to New Orders tab even after the 5-minute interval period, please contact the Anchanto support team for further assistance.
Q16. When will the new enhancement be implemented?
- The enhancement is already live and available for Anchanto OMS non-multiwarehouse accounts.
- The enhancement will be live for Anchanto OMS multiwarehouse accounts by March 22, 2023, and a separate communication will be sent to all OMS multiwarehouse account users by Anchanto.
Q17. Will this enhancement affect my daily order processing and selling operations?
- No, this enhancement will not impact your daily order processing or selling operations. The system improvements will only help streamline the process and provide better visibility to the users.
In case of any queries, please reach out to us through any of our Helpline Channels.