Anchanto OMS has enabled In-Context Help, a new feature that enables users to access relevant FAQs (frequently asked questions) within the application. Users can click on the Help button at the bottom right corner of the screen to find help related to the feature they are currently using. In-Context Help also includes glowing beacons and product feature tours to help users focus on and better understand various features.
With In-Context Help, users can easily find answers to their questions without having to leave the application, saving time and improving productivity. This feature ensures that users have all the information they need at their fingertips, enabling them to use the application more effectively.
Q: What is In-Context Help?
A: In-Context Help is a new feature in Anchanto OMS that allows users to access relevant FAQs within the application. It also includes glowing beacons and product feature tours to help users focus on various features.
Q: How do I access In-Context Help?
A: To access In-Context Help, click on the Help button located at the bottom right corner of the screen. You will be directed to a list of related FAQs. Glowing beacons and product feature tours are also available throughout the application.
Q: How will In-Context Help benefit me?
A: In-Context Help will save you time and improve your productivity by providing you with all the information you need at your fingertips. You can easily find answers to your questions without having to leave the application. The glowing beacons and product feature tours will also help you better understand various features.
Q: Can I still access the full Help section of Anchanto OMS?
A: Yes, you can still access the full Help section of Anchanto OMS by clicking on the Help button located at the top right corner of the screen. However, In-Context Help provides a more convenient way to access relevant FAQs within the application.
Q: How do I use the glowing beacons and product feature tours?
A: The glowing beacons and product feature tours will appear throughout the application to highlight various features and provide additional information. Simply click on the beacon or tour to learn more about the feature.
How to Use In-Context Help:
1. Once users login the default landing page is Dashboard. The bottom right corner shows a help button.
2. Clicking on help will open a small window with all the help links for the relevant page.
- Help Button -> Links to Help Articles
3. There are specialised icons embedded throughout the UI interface for the users to understand new features and functionalities. Here are some examples from the UI:
- Information Icon:
- Click on the ⓘ
- It will provide the feature information and a hyperlink for the help article.
- Glowing Beacons:
- Click on the glowing bubble
- It will provide the feature information and the use case on when to check this specific tab. It will also provide a hyperlink for the help article.
We hope these features contribute to an effortless user experience for you.In case of any queries, please reach out to us through any of our Helpline Channels.