Asia-Pacific | Europe | Middle-East
1. Inbound- PutAway the items as soon as QC is done | Failed QC
- The Feature:
We are excited to introduce the new feature of performing PutAway for each product as soon as at least one quantity is QC'ed in the Inbound module. This user manual will guide you through the steps to use this new feature in detail.
Step 1: Accessing the Inbound Module
- Log in to your account and navigate to the Inbound module.
- Select the PO for which you want to perform QC and PutAway.
Step 2: QC and PutAway
- Once you have selected the PO, go to the Inbound Count and QC 'In Progress' screen.
- Here, you can see the remaining quantity of the product that needs QC.
- Perform QC for at least one quantity of the product, and the PutAway button will be enabled.
- Click on the PutAway button to perform PutAway for the product.
- A putaway task will be created for the completed quantity of the product.
Step 3: Repeat for Remaining Products
- Repeat Steps 2 and 3 for all the products in the PO that need QC and PutAway.
- Once the putaway of all items is done, the PO will be completed, and a GRN report will be generated.
- Users can see the in-process orders with the updated quantity left for QC and PutAway under the respective tabs and the orders with completed QC and PutAway.
Step 4: Download Reports
- Users can download various reports for the units completed with the QC and PutAway process, including the Inventory Summary Report, Consignment Completed Report, Consignment Putaway Report, Consignment Counting Report, Consignment Receiving Report, Consignment Draft Report, Product Report, and Warehouse Storage Wise Report.
Step 5: Inventory Update
- The inventory module will be updated once a putaway is completed for any number of products, and users can see the purchase order yet to be completed until all the quantity is done with QC and PutAway.
- A cumulative count of the number of units will be displayed if the products are just counted and only QC is performed at the moment, allowing users to put away all the products together.
- The Process Flow:
- Log in to the Inbound module of your account and navigate to the 'In Progress' tab.
- Select the order/product for which you want to perform PutAway.
- QC at least one quantity of the product.
- The PutAway button will be enabled for the completed QC product, click on it to create a PutAway task.
- Select the number of products you want to put away out of the total order quantity.
- Once the PutAway is done for all the products, the PO will be completed, and a GRN report will be generated.
- The inventory module will be updated with the completed PutAway quantity for any number of products.
- To view in-process and completed orders, navigate to the respective tabs.
- To download various reports for the completed units with QC and PutAway, navigate to the Reports tab and select the report you want to download.
- Apply filters based on your preferences to generate more customized reports. The available filters will depend on the report you are creating.
- Click the "Generate Report" button.
- Your report will be generated with all the completed units with QC and PutAway, including a new column named "Company" for all reports except the consumable report.
- Download the report in your preferred format.
- The Feature:
This option will allow the user to assign packaging material to the product while creating it or bulk uploading the products, and view the assigned packaging material in the product details page. In the order module, the user can easily select the packaging material from the "Select Packaging Material Grid" and identify the packaging material with its name. The user can also identify which items need a packaging material assigned with a "-". The configuration setting can be activated to auto-assign packaging material at the customer level, and the auto-assigned packaging material can be edited or deleted if necessary. A warning message will be displayed if a different packaging material is added.
- To assign packaging material while creating a product, go to the "Create Product" page.
- Enter the product details as usual, and find the "Packaging Material" field.
- Select the packaging material from the drop-down menu or enter a new one if it's not available.
- Click "Save" to save the product.
- To see the assigned packaging material, go to the product details page and look for the "Packaging Material" field.
Bulk Product Upload:
- Download the bulk product upload template.
- Find the "Packaging Material" column in the template.
- Enter the packaging material for each product in the corresponding row.
- Save the file and upload it to the system.
- To select the packaging material for an order, go to the "Select Packaging Material" page.
- In the "Select Packaging Material Grid", you can see the "Packaging Material" column instead of the "Total Unit Price" column.
- You can easily identify the packaging material with its name.
- If the packaging material is not assigned yet, you will see a "-" in the "Packaging Material" column.
- Select the packaging material for each item as needed.
- To activate the auto-assign configuration for packaging materials at the customer level, go to the settings page.
- Find the toggle button or checkbox to activate the auto-assign configuration.
- Once the configuration is activated, the auto-assign feature is enabled for all customers.
- If the auto-assign feature is deactivated, the previously assigned packaging material should still remain assigned.
Editing and Deleting Auto-Assigned Packaging Material:
- To edit or delete the auto-assigned packaging material, go to the "Add Selected Products to Carton/Pallet" grid.
- Use the "cross" button to delete the auto-assigned packaging material.
- Use the "plus" button to add a new packaging material.
- If you add a new packaging material which is not the one selected while creating the product, you will receive a warning message.
- The warning message should state: "Selected packaging material differs from original product creation choice".
Auto-Assigned Packaging Material Visibility:
- If the auto-assign feature is enabled, the packaging material assigned during the packing process is automatically recorded.
- The auto-assigned packaging material is displayed in a visible location in the order details or packing slip.
- The auto-assigned packaging material is also included in any reports related to packaging materials.
Link To Videos:
*The above enhancements will reflect in the mobile application as well.
Web WMS Version : v 3.0.0
We hope this feature contributes to an effortless user experience for you.
In case of any queries, please reach out to us through any of our Helpline Channels.