Shopee Multi-Warehouse integration with Anchanto Order Management (OM) allows sellers to sync their inventory and orders from multiple warehouses in Shopee to their Anchanto OM account. With this integration, sellers can allocate and map their warehouses in Shopee to their corresponding Anchanto OM warehouses, making it easier to manage their inventory and fulfil orders.
For Non-Multi-Warehouse sellers, they will be able to choose only one warehouse from Shopee to sync with Anchnato OM. On the other hand, multi-warehouse sellers will be prompted to select their Anchanto OM warehouse for each Shopee warehouse, which will ensure that their inventory and orders are synced to the correct warehouse in Anchanto OM.
- Shopee MW Settings UI - Upon connecting their Shopee store to Anchanto OM, sellers will be prompted to select their warehouses. For Non-Multi-Warehouse sellers, they can select only one warehouse from Shopee to sync with Anchanto OM. For Multi-Warehouse sellers, they will be prompted to select their OM warehouse for each Shopee warehouse.
- Sync Sequence - With the integration, the sync sequence for products and orders will be changed to ensure that only products and orders from the mapped warehouses are synced to Anchanto OM.
- Warehouse Configuration - For Shopee Multi-Warehouse sellers, the Warehouse Configuration option in Anchanto OM will be disabled for other routing options to avoid conflicts.
- Stock Sync - Stock levels from the mapped warehouses in Shopee will be synced to their corresponding Anchanto OM warehouse.
- Order Sync - Orders from the mapped warehouses in Shopee will be synced to their corresponding Anchanto OM warehouse. If Shopee sends orders from multiple warehouses, they will be split into separate shipments.
- RTS Update - The RTS status update in Shopee will be based on the allocated warehouse in Anchanto OM.
- Efficient Inventory Management - Shopee MW integration with Anchanto OM helps sellers manage their inventory more efficiently by syncing their stock levels from Shopee to their Anchanto OM account. This ensures that they have accurate stock levels across all warehouses, which can help them avoid overselling or stockout.
- Streamlined Order Fulfilment - With the integration, orders can be synced from multiple warehouses in Shopee to their corresponding Anchanto OM warehouses. This helps sellers streamline their order fulfilment process by allowing them to fulfil orders from the correct warehouse.
- Improved Customer Experience - By ensuring accurate stock levels and timely order fulfilment, sellers can provide a better customer experience to their buyers, leading to higher customer satisfaction and retention.
- Before connecting to the Shopee multi-warehouse feature, sellers must configure multi-warehousing in Anchanto OM.
- If an existing Anchanto OM customer wishes to use Shopee MW, they must first convert their account from the backend. All existing data will be transferred to the first warehouse by default.
- Existing Anchanto OM customers must unlink and reconnect to configure the multi-warehousing settings.
- Shopee auto promotions will not be reflected on OM as per our current scope.
- If Anchanto OM seller is a non-multi-warehousing seller, they will only be able to select one warehouse from Shopee.
- At present, we have this feature in a limited scope, which prevents the changing of the mapping of warehouses post the first-time integration with Shopee. However, we plan to enhance this feature in the future to expand its usability for customers.
To add multiple warehouse in OM account for Shopee, kindly follow the steps below:
- Login > Integrations Tab
- Start Integration > select Shopee store
- Select the number of warehouses
- Click on start integration
- Select the mapping with the warehousing
- Anchanto OM Version: V3
We hope these features contribute to an effortless user experience for you.
In case of any queries, please reach out to us through any of our Helpline Channels.
Confidential Document | Anchanto Pte Ltd | www.anchanto.com