Asia-Pacific | Europe | Middle-East
1. Incoterms Enhancement for Order Module - WMS 3
- The Feature:
The Incoterms enhancement in the Order Module allows users to define and manage Incoterms (Delivery Duty Paid or Delivery Duty Unpaid) for their orders. This user manual provides step-by-step instructions on how to utilize this feature effectively.
Accessing Incoterms Settings
- Log in to the system and navigate to the Order Module.
- Click on "Create Order" or "Download Bulk Upload Order Template" to access the order creation process.
Configuring Incoterms at Client Settings Level
- Open the Client Settings page.
- Locate the Incoterms field and fill in the desired Incoterms.
- Save the changes made to the Incoterms field.
- Once the incoterms are selected for a client then it will automatically reflect in the order creation.
Creating an Order with Incoterms
- Begin the order creation process.
- The Incoterms field will now be pre-populated with the Incoterms defined at the client level.
- Optionally, select the desired Incoterms from the dropdown menu if changes are required.
Incoterms Selection Logic
- The system follows a specific logic for Incoterms selection:
- If the carrier has defined Incoterms, commercial invoice, and API message, the carrier's Incoterms will be used.
- If the carrier does not have defined Incoterms, the order Incoterms will be used.
- If neither the carrier nor the order has defined Incoterms, the client-defined Incoterms will not be populated in the commercial invoice and API message.
Incoterms at Customer Settings Level
- Access the Customer Settings page.
- The Incoterms field will be visible, providing an overview of the Incoterms associated with the customer.
Syncing Incoterms with Customer and Warehouse Carrier
- The Incoterms dropdown on the order page will reflect the list of Incoterms defined at both the customer and warehouse carrier levels.
- Changes made to Incoterms at the customer or warehouse carrier level will be synced with the Incoterms dropdown on the order page.
Ensure to follow these instructions to effectively utilize the Incoterms enhancement in the Order Module. Contact our support team if you require further assistance or have any questions.
*The above enhancements will reflect in the mobile application as well.
Web WMS Version : v 3.0.0
We hope this feature contributes to an effortless user experience for you.
In case of any queries, please reach out to us through any of our Helpline Channels.