Upon sales channel connection, Anchanto OMS syncs existing product listings with the catalog and inventory modules.
The SKU code of a product syncs as "CSKU" in Catalogue module and "ISKU" in the Inventory module.
- "ISKU" is a unique code for a product to identify assigned inventory.
- User must maintain SKU code, product name, dimensions, cost price, and stock under ISKU.
- Stock of product is maintained/replenished using ISKU.
- ISKU must be unique for each product and match CSKU to avoid syncing issues.
- ISKU is used to process the orders or trace the order movements.
- CSKU (Channel Stock Keeping Unit) is used to list a product on various marketplaces (sales channels).
- Each catalogue (listing) is assigned a CSKU (Channel Stock Keeping Unit/Platform SKU) for updating, traceability, and order processing.
- During sync, they are identified by CSKU and online channel seller's ID (email in this case).
- CSKUs can be added as SKU codes for individual product listings.
- CSKU can be added as a listing with variants/group products (Parent SKU code).
- CSKU can be added as the kit/bundle/combo product (KIT SKU code).