User can delete the CSKU from the Catalog module on Anchanto OMS UI by following the below steps-
1. Login to Anchanto OMS.
2. Go to Catalog module , Search the required CSKU and click on it to open.
4. All the sales channel for which that CSKU is listed will come in the same page, Click on the sales channel for which you want to delete the CSKU and click on arrow button located on the right corner near Edit button
6. You will find the delete option. When you click "delete," a confirmation pop-up will appear. Click on "confirm."
Note: The CSKU will be deleted for those sales channels only.
- When the user deletes the product from the Anchanto OMS UI, it will also be removed from the marketplace. To list it again, the user needs to restore it from the catalog module > product listing page.
- For some marketplace, the CSKU cannot be deleted from OMS UI, it has to be directly deleted from the marketplace (like tokopedia)
Please find below the attached video link for your reference -