- If the user wishes to delete both the cSKU and iSKU, they must first delete the cSKU from the catalogue module and then delete the iSKU from the inventory module.
Please follow the below steps to delete the cSKU from Catalogue Module-
Login to Anchanto OMS >> Catalogue >> Click on Channel SKU >> Scroll down find product listing management >> Search the marketplace and on right side you will find the arrow click on this and you will find the delete option for the SKU. Please refer the below attached screen shots for the same.
Note : When the user deletes the product from Anchanto OMS UI, it will also be removed from the marketplace. To list it again, user need to restore it from the catalogue module > product listing page.
Please follow the below steps to delete the iSKU from Inventory Module-
- Before deleting the inventory iSKU, the user must assign a new iSKU for the product available under the catalogue module.
- If there are no listings associated with an iSKU, it will be deleted from the Anchanto OMS UI, but it will still be visible under "Deleted Products" in the Anchanto OMS.
- iSKU cannot be deleted in case there's an inventory available. Make sure to 0 the stock against the iSKU to delete.
- iSKU cannot be delete if there are any pending orders related to that ISKU.
Step 1: To delete the iSKU from Anchanto OMS, user needs to go the the Inventory Module > and click on the SKU
Step 2: The iSKU detailed section will open, where user can click on the Action button (upward arrow on the right hand corner), the user will now get the option to delete the product.
Step 3. Once the user click on the delete button, the user can now click on the confirm button to complete the deletion process.
Step 4. User can now see the deleted products on "Deleted Products" on Inventory module
Please find below the attached video link for your reference -