Unable to pack the orders in OMS? It might happen due to reasons like shipping labels not being generated from the marketplace itself.
Whenever there is a delay in Label fetch, those orders will go under Missing Label tab in Order Module of OMS & you will be able to see status as “RTS In Progress”
In the Missing Labels tab, you can search for all the orders for which labels are not fetched from the marketplace or connected 3PL. This feature has been released to keep you informed on the reason due to which the labels are not fetched from the marketplace resulting in orders not moving to the packed state. Here are a few steps that you can follow to check for missing labels.
1. Order Icon: On the left side of your dashboard, click on the order icon. This will lead you to the Order details page.
2. Missing Labels Tab: All the orders with missing labels have now been shifted to the Missing labels tab. You can find this in the top right corner of the Order tabs.
3. Retry Button: Once you click on missing labels you will be led to all the orders that are yet to receive the shipping label from the marketplace side. OMS has an auto-retry mechanism that re-fetches and updates the labels. If you do not see your order moving to the next stage, you can also press the Retry button present on the rightmost column of each order or you can select all orders and do Bulk Retry using the option available under Actions.
4. Order Status: To know more about the order status you can click on the Order Number. This will lead to Order Info and Processing Flow.
5. Order Info: The Order Info Tab will give more details on the Product.
5. Processing Flow: You can switch to the Processing Flow tab to get further details on the reason due to which the label is not yet generated.
In case if you are still not able to generate the label and move the order to Packed state, we recommend waiting for some time to get the labels or you can reach out to our Customer Care team to get more information.