We are pleased to share that we have added a few smart updates on the WMS platform.
WMS Web and Android App Version
- Picking App Version: 3.5.1
- Stock Management App Version: 3.6.0
What's New in this Version
- Now the users can put a closure to the stocktake, whenever there are more than 500 entries and view the process under the In-Progress Details tab.
- During the approval stage, the order can now be moved from partial to picking and vice-versa based on stock changes, ensuring that only unique entries are executed.
2) Picker assignment for the B2C order
- The system will check if the stock is available to fulfill the order and then assign it to the picker.
- If the stock isn’t available, the system will move the order to partial.
3) Stock Movement
- In the approval process, if the user comes across a situation where the current and requested quantity is the same, there is no need for approval.
4) Issue Fixes and Improvements
- We have resolved the issues related to the picking and handover tasks and improvised the picking process.
- We have improvised the handover process and have reduced the time for picking.
In case of any queries, please