The Bulk Upload for Stock Allocation feature allows users to allocate stock unit quantity to different ecommerce sales channels based on their sales and business data analytics.
This feature helps businesses to effectively manage their inventory, reduce the risk of stockouts, and increase overall sales and customer satisfaction.
A business may use the stock allocation feature to distribute their inventory among different sales channels, in order to ensure that each channel has the necessary stock to meet customer demand.
For example, the business may allocate a higher percentage of stock to their e-commerce channel during peak periods, such as holidays or special promotions, in order to meet increased demand.
1. Go to the Inventory module on the primary navigation panel and select Stock Allocation sub module.
- Inventory -> Stock Allocation
2. To make changes in bulk, select Stock Allocations and click on the Actions button on the top right of the grid.
4. Make changes to the file, go back to Stock Allocation sub module, select Bulk Actions and choose Bulk Stock Allocation Update.
5. Browse to the updated file and click on Import.
6. To update a single allocation entry, move to the right of the screen, click on Edit, make required changes, and click on Update Allocation.
- For the active stock allocation can only change the end date.
- While upcoming and failed stock allocation can change the end date, start date, and absolute quantity or percentage.
- Completed and canceled stock allocation cannot be updated.
OMS Version: V3
We hope these features contribute to an effortless user experience for you.
In case of any queries, please reach out to us through any of our Helpline Channels.