To be able to migrate to Zalora V2 you need to have Zalora API Keys. In order to get the same from your Zalora account follow the steps below:
- Login to the Anchanto OM
- Visit the Integrations Tab
- View all connected Zalora stores that you wish to migrate to V2.
- Click on the option to Migrate to V2, (for example let's take Zalora Philippines-2)
- Popup > Click on the confirm Button
- Henceforth a list of Zalora Disconnected stores will follow. Click on the Connect option.
- For the very same store Zalora Philippines-2, there is an option to connect.
- Add details page will open. Add the Application ID and Application* (information explained in the pre-requisite step) and click on start integration.
- Do not change the store name, In case there is no name on this screen, refresh and wait. the same store for V1 will appear.
- Enter the Application id as received from the Zalora Seller Account.
- Enter the Application Secret as received from the Zalora Seller Account.
- Click on Start Integration.
- Once completed the Store will show Product syncing in process
- Post a successful Syncing the status of the store will appear as:
- Anchanto OM Version: V3
Asia-Pacific | Europe | Middle-East